Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Easttle Writing

A holiday in London
 It all started in London in the early morning.After I had breakfast, my family and I walked through the crowded streets of London.There  were not many cars but it was full people and buses especially double decker. After we walked for miles we stopped a road that was red.Next to the road was the Buckingham Palace! My mum took photos of the palace and statue of Queen Victoria.Eventually the grand parade began.It was crowded with soldiers some soldiers played some instruments.Some carried guns.After the parade was finished I  listen to my brother’s boring jokes ( he thinks it hilarious) Eventually my brother fell asleep and my dad thought he was not sleeping because he was walking while sleeping.My dad carried him through the strong wind.Later that day my aunty and cousin picked us up and we made our way to my aunty’s house in the outskirts of London.The next day we would make our way to Auckland.It was the best family holiday ever.Image result for queen of england palace

2 comments:

  1. Great job Advika I like the way you described your holiday and I like the way you used your feelings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buckingham Palace visit to something to cherish. Well written Advika!

    ReplyDelete