Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Speech judging sheet

Speech Judging Sheet 


Name:                           Topic:                       
                    
Category
Main Points

Self Assessment
Low                                         High
1           2 3           4 5
Structure

  
My speech was organised logically into paragraphs, with an effective introduction and a conclusion.
4
Delivery

  
I used some gestures, stood still and made eye contact with my audience.

My voice was clear and loud.  I didn’t speak too quickly or too slowly.

5
Content 
  
My speech had a message and was original, interesting and relevant to the audience.

5
Language

I used ‘powerful’ words in my speech.  I also included some language features (eg repetition, alliteration, similes etc)
3
Time

My speech was between 2 ½ and 3 ½ minutes long.

4     2min 12s


Next time I need to …slow down to get 2mins and 30s.


Teacher CommentUnique topic, delivered with confidence and expression, good eye contact with your audience.
  • Loved your dramatic start “ there goes a dragon…” this really hooked everyone in straight away.
  • Excellent vocab - neurlogical, vivid, dementia
  • Very informative


No comments:

Post a Comment