Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Day I traded both of my Sisters for a Puppy

The Day I traded both of my Sisters for a Puppy

Mummy! My youngest sister called,” Jared broke my new doll on purpose.
 My life had gotten worse over the past few years. I got another sister! Both equally annoying and looks the same as my other sister, Amelia. Now I have double trouble.

YOUNG MAN COME HERE RIGHT NOW!my Mum scolded me as I stood skimming my Mum’s angry and frowning face.
I gulped.I didn’t me too,I blurted out as shoved my shoulders to my up to my ears.
Go up to your room, my mum said in a stern voice.

I stomped up the stairs into my room while Scarlet stood next to my room smirking.
“ Go away, Snitch,“ I uttered out. My eyes felt like was I was about cry but I tears held my tears back.
“I’m going to tell your friends that  you cry when you get told off,”  said Scarlet
“It's just allergies, now go away,” I shouted
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment